My Blog List

Monday, September 12, 2011

Lukie Pookie and Mrs. McTwitter

Last weekend, my sister needed someone to look after Luke while she and Ryan did some school-related activities. Bethany and I fought over the opportunity, and I won, thus beginning my Saturday morning adventure with Luke. By the end of the day, I had spent time in a fort, pretended to be a pirate, allowed Luke to completely evade naptime, and generally worn myself out by reliving my early childhood. But I must say it was the most fun I've had in years. Here's a glimpse of our mischief.

   

A little light reading
 

Checking out some TV (The Proposal)
 

Hittin' the sauce
(Applejuice, folks. I'm not that kind of babysitter...)


Learning to hunt gators
(Practicing for an audition on Swamp People)


Off to market with our toy basket....

No comments: