My Blog List

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pet-Free Conspiracy

I'm already half-finished with packing for the big move to Baton Rouge, and still I have no place to go. I've been watching Craigslist, checking on different apartment options in Red Stick, and it appears that no one is interested in tenants with pets. Now, don't get me wrong. I know there are some pets that destroy property and are just obnoxious. BUT my doggie is super-sweet, house-broken, and doesn't damage furniture. I almost wish that landlords would conduct doggie interviews, because I just know Brady wouldn't be a problem.

However, given the current options, it looks like Brady and I will have to live in the CR-V. So if you come across this blog, and you haven't fallen asleep by the time that you reach this post, and if you know someone that's renting a place in Baton Rouge, please let me know :-)

In the meantime, I'll continue clicking through Craigslist.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I will let you live in the CRV in my driveway for a small fee.