My Blog List

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Don't judge my blog - I'm still learning!

I am not quite sure why I'm creating a blog, or what I could possibly say that people might find interesting enough to read. But since I'm starting a few other adventures at the tender age of 28, I suppose now is a good time to try blogging as well...

A few vital (read: random) facts:
- I love Lake Erie during the summer. There's nothing better than watching the sun set from a boat on the lake, sipping on a nice cold beer.
- I'm a graduate of Ohio University (go BOBCATS!) and I still think Athens, OH is one of the greatest towns on earth.
- I've spent the last six years working in the advertising industry in Memphis, TN. Also a great town, but not quite of Athens caliber.
- I treat my dog like she's a person. Because really, she is. She's just super-hairy. Look how cute!



- I'm taking an uncharacteristically large leap by quitting my job, moving to Baton Rouge, and starting school to become a nurse. I guess this blog can just tell you all the cool things I learn in school. Or maybe I'll eventually come up with something better to talk about.

Until then, have a great day and I hope you enjoyed my first-ever blog post!

2 comments:

Scott said...

I am happy to be the first person to ever comment on your blog. Welcome to the blogosphere! and yes, your dog is cute.

KCJones said...

:-)