My Blog List

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Now it's your turn.

One of my favorite things about Scott is his witty blogging. Sadly, he took a break from blogging to focus his most recent efforts on the pursuits of summer. This included exercising, coaching football, fishing, kayaking, and other such things. Because I work from home, and Scott wasn't at school all day, this meant that we had a good amount of time to see each other, and I didn't really miss his blogging because I actually TALKED to him, instead of reading the blog to see what was rolling around in that noggin of his. Now, he's been back to school for more than two weeks and has yet to pick back up on the blogging. This post of mine is intended to be a shove in the right direction -- he needs to start blogging again! If anyone ever reads THIS blog, I encourage you to go see www.wolfpackof3.blogspot.com, and make it known that you'd like Scott to start back up with his entertaining musings.

No comments: