My Blog List

Saturday, September 4, 2010

It must be 78 degrees in Heaven. I wonder what that converts to in Kelvins?

Today started out as a little slice of Heaven. I went to the Baton Rouge Farmers' Market with my sisters, and it was a whopping 78 degrees when we started out. Until this morning, I had compeltely forgotten what it felt like to step outside and NOT feel like you needed to shower immediately from the sticky, humid, heavy air. We had a great time checking out the wares at the farmers' market, and then capped off our adventure with some iced coffees.



When I got home, it had reached 85 degrees, but after the latest summer temps, I'm going to say that 85 still feels pretty balmy. Scott went outside to tackle the backyard mowing, and I sat down to read my first chapter of the new semester. I picked Chemistry to start. Why not jump right on the one you dread the most, right?


Well, after two hours of reading (and 2 small, teeny, insignificant cat naps), I remember why I hated chemistry in high school..... but at least I got to check a few things off my to-do list. Check out the progress!

No comments: